So, did we do anything stupid? If you're reading this article, chances are you've been focusing a little too much on tanning. Maybe you had a nasty sunburn that left its mark? Worse, you have decided to expose yourself without protection...
After carefully reading this article, we advise you to read the one which deals with free radicals . It will allow you to understand the impact of radiation, particularly that of the sun.
Today, we are just going to give you pragmatic instructions on how to proceed. We are in emergency mode in the sense that you must intervene quickly so that sun-related damage only has temporary impacts.
Your skin may have a strange color. If it is not red, it appears grayish and cardboard-like. Your tan makes you look harsh and your skin lacks radiance and luminosity.
Remember that the stratum corneum has thickened to protect the DNA of your cells against the attack of the sun. It is therefore thicker and probably subject to an accumulation of dead skin.
Come on, we'll explain everything to recover your skin. The story is that at the office, people tend to congratulate you for your beautiful, radiant complexion and your pretty skin.
Hydrate your body.
We are not going to go over the probable dangers caused by too much exposure to the sun. You know them and it may be that this is an indirect consequence of unintentional excessive contact.
The only thing we have to say to you is : Drink! Your skin is screaming at you to give it a drink.
In the sun, the body heats up. To regulate heat, he sweats more. At the beginning, the compensation takes place without much difficulty. But in the end, even if you drink, the water loss is often too great. As long as you exercise at these times, the fountain will completely dry up.
So, the first step to take to repair sun damage is to hydrate your body.
Moisturize your skin.
Let's be honest, there may be a few fine lines appearing around your lips and at the corners of your eyes. This is the very expression of dehydration . It's likely that when you run your hands over your face, it won't feel as soft and smooth as usual.
For this, we have the ideal solution: a Hydra Malva Soothing Moisturizing Ritual . This contains the perfect trio for daily maintenance that you will need to maintain for at least 1 month before returning to your usual routine (Perhaps you will even adopt it for the whole year, if you had not routine).
This ritual contains:
- - The Soothing 24h Moisturizing Botanical Serum . What it does: It plumps and smoothes thirsty skin, while protecting against the effects of time thanks to its patented active ingredients. Highly concentrated in plants, it revitalizes the cellular hydration mechanism by diffusing water into the heart of skin cells. It is to be applied morning and evening under a thin layer of Hydra Malva Soothing Quenching Cream .
- - Hydra Malva Soothing Quenching Cream, this one, will make you forget all feelings of tightness, while protecting your skin from free radicals and oxidative stress. Its soft and enveloping texture should be applied to the hollow of the neck regularly.
- - And finally, the last product in our Hydra Malva Soothing Moisturizing Ritual is the Hydra Malva Smoothing Eye Cream which knows how to comfort the contours of the suffering eye. This unscented decongestant and smoothing cream acts on dark circles and bags for a fresher, more refreshed look.
[Saeve Tip]: You can also apply it around your lips.
And then, if it's really berezina, all you have to do is rely on the regenerative power of our Hydra Malva Soothing Re-Hydrating Infusion Mask. This hydration and well-being bath will intensely nourish and soothe your skin over 24 hours, while reducing signs of fatigue and smoothing wrinkles and fine lines from dehydration. Be generous when applying so that your skin drinks until it is no longer thirsty. Our entire Hydra Malva range is formulated with titrated Mauve, to find out more, go here.
COMPLETELY MADE NEW SKIN
The grayish and dull color of an overly intensive tan can be due to two problems:
- - You may have applied a lot of sunscreen without exfoliating regularly.
- - In the case of overexposure to the sun, the skin is naturally protected.
If it turns brown, it's because it produces melanin. This pigment positions itself in front of the DNA of our skin cells to spare it. However, the production of melanin and keratin are linked and therefore the skin thickens and the upper layers become dehydrated.
Firstly, we advise you to have a new look with our Perfect Pisum Minute Radiance Peeling Mask . To its advantage , it does not require more than 10 minutes of use. This shows whether its action is effective.
We are in the presence of a benevolent and very gentle mask but with a determined grip. Among its magical ingredients, it contains Blueberry, Lemon and Orange fruit AHAs . It will therefore gently exfoliate and remove dead skin . The skin texture finally gets rid of what prevents it from being itself.
It also contains sweet almond oil which softens the skin and delicately hydrates it. The titled Pea extracts restore radiance to your skin. After the first application of this mask, you will notice that your tan becomes more beautiful and that the skin soothes.
Do not hesitate to do this mask every two days following your return from vacation.
You can also accompany it daily with the Perfect Pisum Zero Defect Skin Mousse with a similar exfoliating action. Every evening, it is perfect for cleansing the skin.
So what is a good routine?
Before even thinking about neutralizing free radicals, you will have understood that the key is to restore vigor to your skin .
Depending on your condition, it may be helpful to start with hydration before exfoliation. Even though it seems logical to rid the skin of dead cells before moisturizing it, there is one situation where it should be avoided: if the skin on your face is still red from inflammation. If this is the case, delay exfoliation until the redness subsides. We let you judge what is best to do depending on the situation.
Apart from this situation, here is what we offer you:
- - Establish a super hydrating routine with a daily ritual. It includes the application of the Soothing 24-hour Hydrating Botanical Serum and the Hydra Malva Soothing Quenching Cream as well as the Hydra Malva Smoothing Eye Cream morning and evening. At the beginning, you can choose to use the Pisum Perfect Minute Glow Peeling Mask both evenings before applying your treatments.
- - As for the Hydra Malva Re-Hydrating Infusion Mask , we suggest you apply it every evening instead of the cream if there is an emergency. Otherwise, you can apply it every other evening after the Perfect Pisum Minute Radiance Peeling Mask . That evening, it will be useless to apply your cream. That would be duplicative.
- - After a week or two and depending on the condition of your skin, the use of masks can be reduced to 2 per week until complete satisfaction and relief.
Obviously, we're not going to ask you to never do this again, are we? Although….
Save your skin….